The Duty Free on Arrival website, databases and IP is available for sale to interest parties. Please kindly make contact via email if you would like further details. Thank you
The content on this website will no longer be updated from 31/12/18. We apologise if any of the information provided becomes out of date. Readers, please note this for your information. There are a number of other websites that offer a similar service, it may be prudent to check them as well.
Unfortunately we are not able to take responsibility for any errors or omissions in relation to this situation.
Early, in 2019 this site and the associated blogs will be shut down.
Thank you to all our past readers for your interest, comments and enquiries.
Privacy Statement & Terms and Conditions of use: Last modified: 12/12/2018
Duty Free on Arrival, United Kingdom. Contact: Telephone +44 121 314 2003.
Registered; PO Box 10965, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B91 3WN.
"The Company" : Duty Free on Arrival. We are totally independent of any airport, airline, marine and land border Duty Free or Tax Free Retail Operator and any associated store and therefore provide impartial information for the travelling shopper.
Cookies, see below: we collect information about your use of the websites from cookies through our affiliates who provide us with web analytics. You are not obliged to accept cookies if your browser gives you this option.
Clarification Notice November 2012: This website only provides links to duty free and tax-free shops who retail their tobacco products in a secure customs controlled area. No links or information is provided to internet retailers of tobacco goods claiming to sell such products via the internet. The purpose of this website is to furnish the travelling shopper with relevant information related to bona fide duty free and tax-free retail facilities. We do not operate duty free retail outlets at present, nor do we sell goods direct to the Public or the Trade.
General website and duty-free shopping information.
"Duty Free on Arrival.com" beta was first launched in July 2008. It is the original Duty Free and Tax-Free Global Shopping site. Our Trademarks and arrivals Duty Free shopping databases are custom built to service this unique Industry. This concept did not exist before our initiation and many global consumers were unaware that Duty Free could be purchased and delivered on arrival at airports. No online global search facility existed prior for such shopping facilities on arrival until we initiated this and created our web portal to display this information. No relevant Trade Body or Organisation related to the Travel Retail Industry offers this facility for consumers, neither today, nor in the past. Our originality for this undiscovered business sector is unique.
We have not purchased airline or airport databases from outside parties, all travel points related to shopping have been individually researched and tailored within our databases to reflect their status. Evidential IP registrations and date-stamped copyright of all our content, search mechanisms and designs are retained and displayed online on our Facebook page. This IP was first registered in 2008/9.
Arrivals Duty Free content: The database of content related to arrivals duty free shopping is copyright to the Company and not for distribution without prior permission. This data has been researched over a period of 6 years, is ongoing and has been prepared by The Company and their Associates, Affiliates or Agents. The content is unique and is the first and only global internet portal for this developing sector of the market. The display method and written style is unique to The Company and exclusively owned. Other websites displaying information with regard to "duty free on arrival", "arrivals duty free", "airport world dutyfree search" or similar names and descriptions have not obtained, or licensed their content from The Company, nor do they have they any direct link, affiliation or association with us.
This data has been complied through direct research with the numerous global operators and retailers in this field, the primary author and editor has 35 years of experience in this specific business sector. The Company retains on file all correspondence in relation to this research, the authenticity and the originality of this content. We welcome any input from Duty Free Operators, Retailers and Distributors which would enable us to correct or update our content.
Tax and Duty Free: A description related to the different meanings and interpretations of these expressions can be found on our sister site dutyfreeadvisor.com "what is tax free and what is duty free".
Translations: To the best of our ability we endeavour to provide detailed and accurate translations for the content on our websites. Improvement is an ongoing process, we apologise for any errors or omissions.
Duty Free and Tax Free Allowances: The allowances details on this site have been compiled and analysed from numerous worldwide National Customs and Revenue websites to accurately interpret and display this information for your benefit. We have also communicated by letter and email with numerous worldwide Customs and Revenue Authorities to best ensure the accuracy of our content and in particular in relation to specific Liquor and Tobacco restrictions. The method of icon display of these details is entirely unique, was developed in 2008 and copyright/trademark registered to the Company. Dated design and usage of graphic imagery is retained on file.
We cannot always guarantee accuracy or changes to this information and this data is to be used as a guide only. Duty Free on Arrival.com is managed and supported by executives with specific global duty and tax-free sales and marketing related experience, former travel and airline executives and professional research management. The websites are impartial and non-aligned to any Industry Body, Brand Owner, Retail Operator or Trade Association, the purpose is to provide an impartial, valuable and informative service for travelling shoppers. The Company is a commercial profit generating organisation.
Restricted Goods: This website and associated websites or affiliates may feature, discuss or highlight certain restricted goods, such as Liquor and Tobacco products. Those viewing this information do so on the understanding that The Company and websites are available for information purposes only and not to enhance or precipitate the sale of such goods to those not entitled to buy them for any local, national or regional restriction or legislation.
This website does not provide links or feature advertising for Companies selling tobacco products over the internet for delivery by mail, postal and package services, or by any other delivery means used for distance selling of these products. All links to retailers selling tobaccos are to bone fide Travel Retailers operating under Customs Regulations.
Those viewing the website details, who are under the required legal age for the purchase of, or within local advertising restrictions in their country of residence or internet (IP) access, should log off immediately.
Jurisdiction: It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Websites is not contrary to the laws of your country of residence. At some future point the website intends to add a "Legal Age" registration process, for specifc restricted product-brand sections.
"The Company", "Supplier", "we" or "us" means Arrivals Duty Free - IMS Marketing "these terms" means the terms of business set out in this document and shall apply to all clauses and conditions.
Trademarks: EU Trademark registration 007599269 "duty free on arrival - duty free a la llegada - duty free na chegada"
1. DutyFreeOnArrival.com service (the "Service") and its affiliate sites (the "Sites", "websites") are accessible worldwide to anyone with digital Internet access. Access to and use of the Service and the Sites are subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. By accessing the service and the sites, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions in this user agreement. DutyFreeOnArrival.com reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on the Service and the Sites, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Arrivals Duty Free - IMS Marketing or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Arrivals Duty Free or the appropriate affiliate.
3. The Service and the Sites contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The service and the sites are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither Arrivals Duty Free, nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the service or the sites.
4. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Neither, nor any of its Subsidiaries, Divisions, Affiliates, Agents, Representatives or Licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the service and the sites and the information available on the service and the sites or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the service and the sites. You hereby waive any and all claims against Arrivals Duty Free and its Subsidiaries, Divisions, Affiliates, Agents, Representatives and Licensors arising out of your use of the service and the sites and the information thereon.
5. Arrivals Duty Free and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any third party products or services described on the Service and the Sites, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither Arrivals Duty Free, nor any of its Subsidiaries, Divisions, Affiliates, Agents, Representatives or Licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the Service and the Sites.
6. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom.
7. Advertising and Sponsorship: The Company websites may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the websites complies with applicable laws, codes and regulations. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any responsibility for any error or inaccuracy appearing in any advertising or sponsorship material.
8. Termination: We may terminate the provision of any of the websites or restrict your access to them without any prior notice to you where (by way of example and without limitation): there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting our ability to provide a website; any event beyond our reasonable control prevents us from continuing to provide a website (for example, without limitation, technical difficulties, capacity problems and communications failures); or we consider in our reasonable discretion that you are abusing the services provided by a website or are otherwise acting in breach of these Terms and Conditions and we have notified you of the abuse or breach.
9. E-commerce: Your dealings with any third parties, in particular advertisers and/or merchants, via the websites, and any terms or conditions agreed with, or representations given by, such third parties, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that we are not liable for such dealings, and that you will be liable for any costs or damages that we incur, as set out in the above contract in relation to such dealings.
10. Disclaimer: The Company and its websites are designed to provide accurate information for travelling shoppers, unfortunately we cannot be liable or responsible for inaccuracies, errors or omissions in relation to this market. Wherever possible we will update and improve our data content.
11. Software and Security: We are not responsible for any technical or other issues that may arise if you download software from an external third party website or upgrade your browser software to enhance your usage of The Company websites.
12. Trademarks: The phrase "duty free on arrival/duty free na chegada/duty free a la llegada" is a registered trademark with the European Union authority. Details can be found at the Europe search portal. Other trademarks used on this web site in titles, descriptions or in graphic format belong to the respective rights owner and are solely used to enhance the consumer experience and content. This website claims no ownership, nor rights to these 3rd party trademarks and they are used courtesy of the owner.
13. All external links are placed at our discretion or with agreement of our partners. We are unable to guarantee the functionality of these links at all times and do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss of information you may experience. We welcome "broken link" information sent to our webmaster.
General Information & Privacy Statement.
The Company does not currently maintain or operate a personal detail registration policy, nor do we collect any personal detail unless you directly correspond with The Company by letter or email.
Cookies: we collect information about your use of the websites from cookies through our affiliates who provide us with web analytics. You are not obliged to accept cookies if your browser gives you this option.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website uses the following cookies:
Quantcast Independent measurement of visitors by Quantcast.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act: Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to ask us what information we hold about you, the source of that information, and the uses to which it has been put. Such a request must be in writing and should be directed to The Company registered address.
Contact us: If you would like to update your information, modify your preferences, or if you do not want to receive communications from The Company, please email us.
All Trademarks, graphic images, icons, content and other IP depicted on this site is licensed courtesy of IMS Marketing and Mr Smith.
Duty Free on Arrival, United Kingdom. Contact: Telephone +44 121 314 2003 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Registered; PO Box 10965, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B91 3WN.